Please visit our facebook page and give us a like

Donations

Three ways to support the project

Donation: If your are a citizen of a country with an Auroville International (AVI) office please check here to find out if you can make a donation that is tax-exempt. Tax-exempt donations can be made by citizens of the USA and UK by following the links. It is important that you specify, AVAG Reach for the Stars as the recipient of the funds and that yo give your full address so we can send you your tax-exemption receipt. Credit card donations can be made through http://www.auroville.com/donations/ Please enter Reach for the Stars under ,specific areas‘. There is no tax exemption for such donations. A German website supports credit cards and paypal: https://www.betterplace.org/de/projects/12784-reach-for-the-stars

Sponsorship: If you are able to contribute a larger amount over a period of 3-4 years you could sponsor one a student (check here). We supply you with a list of students, their plans for education and the cost of their programs. You may then choose the individual you would like to support during their course. The one-on-one relationship with a student can make this manner of donation a very enriching experience. Students send you, their sponsor, emails/letters with accounts of their progress. You will receive reports and test results as well. If you would like to offer a sponsorship, please email sb@reach-for-the-stars.org for further information on the students.

Membership: We welcome membership of Reach for the Stars. Donate a monthly amount of your choice. You will receive regular updates on our project and information on the progress of our students. It may be possible for you to make your donation through an AVI account and receive your tax-exemption yearly. Please check with your national AVI office.

Further information: Donations to our own German Verein are tax-exempted in Germany. 
Our account details: Förderverein Reach for the Stars eV, Account no 6027 619 900, BLZ 430 609 67 with GLS Bank, IBAN DE49 4306 0967 6027 6199 00
BIC GEN0DEM1GLS. For donors who need the tax-exemption we recommend they route their donation through our Verein in Germany.

All donations must go through Auroville Unity Fund, since our project is registered under the Auroville Village Action Trust. Of money that reaches our project’s account in India, 1% is kept by the Auroville Unity Fund to cover administrative costs. The remaining 99% will go to the education of the students.

If you transfer from India or you would like to avoid the fee charged by AVI offices, please transfer to the account written below. Remember that you will have high bank charges and no tax-exemption unless you are an Indian citizen. Donations within India are tax-exempted under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 Bank Name: State Bank of India Branch Name: Auroville International Township Branch Code: 03160 Beneficiary Account Name: Auroville Unity Fund Beneficiary Account Number: 102 378 765 08 SWIFT CODE: SBININBB474 Purpose: AVAG – Reach for the Stars Project Postal address for cheques: Payable to: Auroville Unity Fund Auroville International Township Branch Kuilapalayam Auroville 605 101 Tamil Nadu-INDIA. Donations are routed through the Auroville Unity Fund. Please specify the project name as “AVAG Reach for the Stars” to make absolutely sure we receive your contribution.

It would be very helpful if you could email us on sb@reach-for-the-stars.org to let us know the amount of your payment, when and how made, then we will know to look for it if it gets held up in the system.

Please fill all the fields

Setting up a secure payment through Paypal

Shares